In our current work, we are pursuing several lines of work, including
1) Dysfunctions of error processing in children and adults with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and in their siblings.
2) The relationship between brain dysfunctions in OCD and those in autism.
3) How the electrophysiological and fMRI measures of error processing are related.
4) The relationship between the perceptual properties of feedback stimuli and the size and timing of the feedback-related negativity.
5) The development of the ERN and executive functions in children during the age of transition to kindergarten.
6) The role of the ERN in rapid error correction.